Phase 2: Initial design
After the market exploration, the initial design for your vessel comes next. We work together to shape and enhance your ideas, vision and programme requirements. Maritime Projects works independently. This means you’re always assured of reliable advice. The initial design includes:
- market research and the production of a market research report
- developing a vessel concept comprising a:
- 12 to 15 page specification;
- initial general check on regulations;
- initial 3D design.
- the initial project definition, resulting in:
- a 15-20 point milestone schedule
- an overview of construction costs.
Experienced project planner
It’s essential to set the right course and to enable you to steer that course, we produce a milestone schedule and construction cost overview in the first phase of the initial project. These documents reflect reality, enabling you to make informed decisions. This phase is followed by the draft design phase.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.