Phase 1: Pre contract
You’ve received a request for a new project and are seeking a project manager with extensive shipbuilding knowledge. Maritime Projects is your partner. We support you with the initial request, go through the RFQ (Request for Quotes) with you and provide the required documentation. In the initial phase this could be:
- shipyard build specification
- budget estimate
- milestone planning
- general checks on regulations
- line plan
- construction drawings, midship section and scale expansion
- system diagrams
- equipment list of major components
- fire and safety equipment
- division of compartments
- drawings for equipment numbers, visibility and dimension plan
- provisionally intact and damage stability booklet including length-strength calculations
These documents reflect reality, enables us to produce a well-informed tender together. As Maritime Projects works independently, you are always assured of honest and reliable advice. That’s reassuring. We work together to shape and enhance your vision.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.